Resource Productivity Initiatives
Resource productivity initiative is a preventive, enterprise level approach to improve resource useand contribute to sustainable industrial development. Resource productivity is the quantity of good or service (outcome) that is obtained through the expenditure of unit resource. A key feature of this initiative is the monitoring of performance improvements in terms of increased resource productivity.
what we do
- Track your Current Productivity and Utilization
- Productive Working Environment
- Improve workplace conditions
- Offer Support and Set Realistic Goals
- Resource productivity measurement