Detailed Energy Audits
Energy Audit is defined as “the verification, monitoring and analysis of use of energy including submission of technical report containing recommendations for improving energy efficiency with cost benefit analysis and an action plan to reduce energy consumption”. The Energy Audit provides the vital information base for overall energy conservation program covering essentially energy utilization analysis and evaluation of energy conservation measures. It aims at quality and cost of various energy inputs. It helps to increase the life span of the equipment in organization.
what we do
- We conduct specialized energy audits under guidance of qualified and accredited Domestic Energy Assessors.
- We do Inspection Survey and an analysis of energy flows
- We focus on the major energy suppliers and demands and conduct a realistic assessment for taking decisions by top management of client organization.
- We conduct Detail Energy Audit including phases like planning, investigating, implementing, and sustaining.
- We verify and checkretailer rate, appliances, lighting, insulations etc. and accordingly strategize for client company for their next level of intervention and change management.