The counseling process is a planned, structured dialogue between a counselor and a client. It is a cooperative process in which a trained professional helps a person called the client to identify sources of difficulties or concerns that he or she is experiencing to achieve desired results in career. Career counselling unites all types of professional counseling is the role of practitioners, who combine giving advice on their topic of expertise with counseling techniques that support clients in making complex decisions and facing difficult situations.
what we do
- Our career counselors guide students and underemployed youth to achieve their career goals.
- We conduct an importance ofcareer planning program for schools and colleges.
- We deliver Training and Career Counsellor certification (Training of Trainers)
- We deliver programmes on identification of need for Career Counsellors in the Education and other industries.
- We conduct education programme on scope for professional growth as a Career Counsellor.