Water Conservation Programme
Water conservation includes all the policies, strategies and activities to sustainably manage the natural resource of fresh water, to protect the hydrosphere, and to meet the current and future human demand. We cannot live without water. Saving water helps to preserve our environment. Saving water now means having water available in the future for recreational purposes The key activities that benefit water conservation (save water) are as follows:
- Any beneficial reduction in water loss, use and waste of resources.
- Avoiding any damage to water quality.
- Improving water management practices that reduce the use or enhance the beneficial use of water
what we do
We have a team of experts for creating awareness and help institutions for implementing Water Conservation Programmes and we focus on:
- Alternative resources
- Water supply study
- Water Distribution System Audits
- Education programs for saving water
- Communication with all required authority
- Water conservation rate structure
- Rainwater harvesting program
- Knowing water flow