Walkthrough Energy Audits
An energy audit is a study of a plant or facility to determine how and where energy is used and to identify methods for energy savings.It involves minimal intervenes with site-operating personnel, a brief review of facility utility bills and other operating data, and a walk-through of the facility to become familiar with the building operation and to identify any glaring areas of energy waste or inefficiency.
what we do
- We conduct primary study of energy flows to understand the dynamics of energy utilization and saving potential.
- We help organization to reduce energy consumption by identifying energy efficiency measures with walkthrough audit.
- We do primary inspections historical audits
- We do Energy Benchmarking
- We conduct highly professional Preliminary Energy Audit and present a report with potential for saving to the client’s top management for help them to take right decisions.