Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM)
In industry, total productive maintenance is a system of maintaining and improving the integrity of production, safety and quality systems through the machines, equipment, processes, and employees that add business value to an organization. TPM focuses on keeping all equipment in top working condition to avoid breakdowns and delays in manufacturing processes. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a maintenance program which involves a newly defined concept for maintaining plants and equipment. The goal of the TPM program is to markedly increase production while, at the same time, increasing employee morale and job satisfaction.
what we do
- We specialize in delivering management consulting and training services for total productivity maintenance with the help of top of the line certified and experienced subject matter experts and certified professionals in this field of specialization.
- Our team monitors the process in 360 degree, which helps to extract the data from all departments, which finally impacts the product/service realization process.
- We follow world-class systems for implementing productivity maintenance tools.
- In our services we involve our team completely as a part of business helping us to know each and every factor impacting the production.
- We have our own customized dashboard method to capture the data for productivity maintenance for our clients and we share complete data with client teams and handhold them for implementing improvements.