The pressure to produce quality products in steel and heavy industry at an affordable price is as needed today as ever. Additionally, the changes in the industry are continuing as it responds to demands such as sustainability and through life cost reduction. This industry is playing a major role in building infrastructure and suppliers the raw material to many industries cutting across business segments making all manufacturing players important in the supply chain.
It is because of the demand of steel and heavy industry including manufacturing, processing and fabrication plants, this sector will always be in the leadership position among many other industries.
PMC provides its specialized service solutions in Foundry, Forging, Casting, Comcast and Rolling Mills industry segments. Together with our consulting team, we have the unique ability to provide integrated commercial and technical planning and analysis for such industry segment.
PMC’s services in the heavy industry sector have over the years grown in depth and breadth to cover the needs of our clients. The experience, expertise and impartial advice available from PMC is valued by a range of large and medium-sized organizations.
Our Service Solutions
- Growth Strategies
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Performance Improvements
- Industrial Safety Management
- Consulting for International standard certifications like ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015,
OHSAS 18001:2007 etc.
- Consulting for Industry specific standards like Pressure Equipment Directives (97/23/EC),
ADW Merkblatter, W0 and many other industry specific standards meeting ASTM, DIN standards.
- Operational Excellence Programs (5S, TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing)
- Management Assurance Programme (MAP)
- Customer Approvals
- Feasibility Studies including Investment analysis, concept studies, business cases and business planning
- Competitor Analysis and Marketplace positioning
- Training & Development