Social sector and Not-for-profit industry exist for the betterment of society. They are involved in a number of sectors from culture and recreation, education, research, health, social welfare, environment, community development etc.
Our team of consultants and experts helps our clients develop strategies to manage organizational growth, manage enterprise risk, develop human resource capital through training & development, develop best practices to achieve certifications meeting international standards, optimize organizational processes and improve performance. We build capabilities to deliver lasting improvement.
PMC has rich experience in delivering best-in-class consulting practice for Social Sector and Not-For-Profit industry clients. We specialize in developing process-oriented and technology based consulting services towards major transformations, capacity building and overall quality improvement of public service delivery system.
The key focus of our consulting engagement for social and not-for-profit setup is to improve “Turn Around Time” (TAT) and making services accessible to the public at large along with other quality parameters towards excellence in the public service governance system.
PMC specializes in following three thematic services in Social sector and not-for-profit industry and delivers world-class services to ensure social sector and not-for-profit business units deliver the best service to its customers in controlled and performance oriented environment
- Gap Assessment of existing governance structures, management processes, and systems against international standards
- Management & Operational Audits
- Quality & Performance Audits
- HR Performance Audits
- Business Growth Strategies
- Marketing Strategies
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Certifications meeting management requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 29001, ISO 14001, OHAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 23201, ISO 31000, API Standards and other applicable product standards.
- Sustainability Reporting
- Total Quality Management Initiatives
- Lean Management Initiatives
- Safety Management Initiatives
- Training & Development of Human Assets
- Leadership and Management Development
- Training on Quality Tools
- Technical Skill Development training
- Behavioral Trainings
- Safety Trainings
- First Aid Training
- Crisis & Emergency Management Training
- Psychometric Assessment Interventions
- Certified Training Programmes like PMP, QMS, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS, Supply Chain Management Professional etc.
- Customized Process and Technical Training supported by Certified Partners