Safety Walkthrough Audits
Safety audit is a general term used to describe an activity where a facility gathers information about one or more aspects of the workplace in order to evaluate the risk levels for health or safety issues. A workplace inspection is a planned walkthrough of a workplace or selected areas or locations of a workplace. A schedule of planned inspections is an essential element of a health and safety program in which standards are established and compliance monitored.
what we do
- We provide the services for safety audits for all types of industry.
- Services for safety inspection of workplace before safety audit.
- Training and awareness program on occupational hazards.
- Services for preparing inspection checklist of safety walkthrough for various industry.
- Certification program on safety audits.