Process Safety Management
Process Safety Managementrefers to a set of interrelated approaches to managing hazards associated with the process industries and is intended to reduce the frequency and severity of incidents resulting from releases of chemicals and other energy sources
Process safety is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes that handle hazardous substances. It relies on good design principles, engineering and operating and maintenance practices.
What We Do
- We provide services and conduct programs on process safety management.
- Services for workplace visit to implement process safety.
- Programs on data security and workplace security by means of process safety management.
- Our team of experts manages hazards associated with the process industries and reduces the frequency and severity of incidents.
- Programs on planning safety management.