Printing and packaging firms are constantly challenged to innovate with shorter fluctuating demand cycles, high raw material costs and low-price competition. The success of global printing and packaging firms depend on delivering innovative quality products with lower lead times, large number of different structural designs and sizes, printing and finishing variants, demand for a streamlined and flexible supply chain, which requires an innovative and integrated enterprise solution.
We have helped cluster of packaging and printing companies supplying high quality products to large global companies towards building their quality standards and systems to meet complex nature of their customers. Our expertise in understanding and developing tailored engagements with this industry is unique as we are capable of creating value based deliverables.
Our engagements with our clients have added value at strategic and operational levels. Our clients have been able to raise their level of supplies from one level to the next level in supply chain. Engagements like Lean Manufacturing, Direct on Line (DOL), Six Sigma Applications, Quality Assurance Trainings and Supplier Development Programs are few unique consulting practices we rely on most.
- Growth Strategies
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Performance Improvements
- Consulting for International standard certifications like ISO 9001: 2015 and
ISO 14001: 2015 etc.
- Operational Excellence Programs (5S, TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing)
- Management Assurance Programme (MAP)
- Supplier Development Programs
- Customer Approvals and Audits
- Feasibility Studies including Investment analysis, concept studies, business cases
and business planning
- Training & Development