New & Renewable Energy Programme
The objective of “Information & Public Awareness Programme” is to disseminate information on new and renewable sources of energy (NRSE) systems/devices through variety of media like electronic, print & exhibition as well as outdoor media, thereby popularizing and creating awareness about such systems and devices.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy or MNRE is mainly responsible for research and development, intellectual property protection, and international cooperation, promotion, and coordination in renewable energy sources such as wind power, small hydro, biogas, and solar power. The broad aim of the ministry is to develop and deploy new and renewable energy for supplementing the energy requirements of India.
what we do
- Our team of experts works for projects in wind power,small hydro,biogas, and solar power
- We conduct highly reliable Feasibility study for such projects supported by very strong primary research capability we possess.
- We help investors to setup various projects including wind power, small hydro, biogas, solar, sewage water treatment et al.
- We conduct second party audits of all energy sources by our team of BEE certified energy auditors. We also deliver various education programs cutting across industry segments both at our level and at Ministry levels.
- We have a specialized service for establishing synergy between investors and promoters to install such projects after doing a due diligence on behalf of promoter and deliver contract services for all types of new and renewable energy sources for already established projects as well.