LEED, which stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a certification program focused primarily on new, commercial-building projects and based upon a points system. The more points you earn, the higher your rating. LEED is an independent certification program and it is the internationally accepted reference point for high performance construction, design, and operation in sustainable buildings, developed in the year 2000 by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED follows a points system in which construction projects obtain LEED points by satisfying specific sustainable construction standards. On each of the LEED credit categories, projects must satisfy determined requirements to acquire points.
what we do
- We help you to register, apply, review, and certify (RARC) in LEED certification program
- Our training programs consist of all four LEED certification Platinum, Gold, Silver and Certified.
- Our team of experts works on independent verification of buildings.
- We have a dedicated team for implementing certification program on LEED rating systems.
- Our team of experts hascomprehensive and thorough knowledge for New Alternative Compliance Paths for International LEED Projects.