Initial Green building-rating assessment
Green building is method of creating structures and using steps that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building’s life-cycle from design, construction, operation, maintenance, and renovation.These have encouraged the creation of green building standards, certifications, and rating systems. The objective is to mitigate the impact of buildings on the natural environment with proper design. Green Rating is a green building design evaluation system where buildings are rated in a three-tier process. There isgreen building certification program, specifically focused on single-family and multi-family residential buildings, remodeling projects, and land developments.
what we do
- Education and training for green building rating programs.
- We focus on green product standards.
- Our team of experts is well versed in standards, rating, and certification programs for green building programs.
- While work for green building we strongly monitor components (materials, energy, water and health) of Green Building to make project more sustainable.
- We conduct feasibility study & assessment for Green Buildings