With our long-standing experience in the industry, we extend our expertise along the whole industry value chain. We bring together perspectives from a wide range of industries and business models, and that makes us confident in delivering what we advocate. We have acquired cross-industry and multi-dimensional expertise over past 18 years of consulting practice. This broad-based knowledge of multiple advisory solutions helps us to take up most challenging consulting projects both at the strategic and operational levels in various industry sectors.
We understand the business needs of an industry and assist them in empowering their performance. Our cross-industry practice has given us an in-depth insight into the business dynamics, which help us design the best auditing, consulting and training solutions. With our long-standing experience in various industries, we extend our expertise along the whole value chain. We bring together perspectives from all the different industries and business models to deliver what we advocate. We firmly believe that any industry will have almost same challenges, risks, and opportunities and we have developed best service solutions keeping those requirements in mind and customize our solutions accordingly to the needs.
We apply our verticals across various industry segments horizontals. Our cross-industry and multidimensional expertise has given us a lineage and provided a broad range of knowledge to understand multiple businesses. This multi-skilled experience has helped us in taking up the most challenging projects at strategic and operational levels.
- PMC has an extensive experience with formulating business growth strategies for more than fifty Indian large and SME clients, which has enabled them an average 300% growth in a span of 3-5 years of our engagement.
- PMC has delivered more than 100 successful compliance projects in India, the Middle East, and Africa.
- PMC has delivered quality improvement projects with Ministry of Health & family Welfare in India and has contributed in writing book on Quality Management in Public Healthcare.
- PMC has imparted more than 6000 man-hours of industry-specific technical and general management training across business domains.
- PMC has trained more than 1000 people from Oil & Gas sector on occupational health and safety programs.
- Assisted more than 20 supplier clusters towards supplier assessments and audits on behalf of the major multinational OEMs on strategic initiatives like DOL, SGP, VOC, V-100 et al.
- PMC has imparted about 800 man-hours of training on quality assurance, metrology, FMEA and other management tools.