Industry & Academia Skill Development
Academia and industry share a symbiotic relationship. Academia produces graduates who are absorbed by industry. Research work in universities are taken up by the industry and turned into products and service.Skills are necessary to complete tasks (mental or physical). Development training helps individual to acquire and enhance those skills and become suitably and effectively employable.
what we do
- We conduct motivational seminars in Universities and Colleges to motivate youth for skill oriented courses while they are doing their UG programmes.
- Our consulting services/programmes bridge gaps between industry and academia. We have designed unique engagement models to integrate skill-based trainings into the academic process and vice-versa.
- We encourage academia should provide an industry-oriented trainings.
- We have specially designed programmes for Industry- Academia linkto form future skills for Employment, Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
- We have specialization in conducting assessment of students for bridging skill gaps.