The healthcare industry, i.e. hospitals, medical facilities, government healthcare organizations are facing numerous challenges. Effective solutions to these challenges need to be tailored to local health-care systems, and payer organizations must find the best ways to influence the evolution of their health care systems. Healthcare providers and distributors account for approximately 80 percent of all health care spending. The corporate leaders of hospitals, academic medical centers, and pharmacies must devise strategies and exploring ways to carefully grow strategic segments and be competitive in their local markets.
Our main focus of consulting is on strategic quality improvements in the healthcare system, which leads to patient satisfaction and overall operational excellence.
We have more than six years of management consulting experience in assisting and developing healthcare facilities towards building their competencies to deliver best patient care. Our consulting services cover complete management solution for public and private healthcare system right from planning to building best practices. Our supplemental knowledge inputs from other industry domains have helped our healthcare clients in realizing their potential to manage operations more effectively and efficiently.
We have worked with more than 12 private and public healthcare facilities in India and abroad and delivered notable consulting service for QMS, EMS, OHSAS, NABH, NABL, CAP, Lab GMP, and JCI accreditations.
We have accomplished significant work for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare under NRHM initiative in India for quality improvement of public healthcare with NHSRC and have been instrumental in the transformation of more than ten public healthcare facilities in rural India from 200-600 bedded facilities.
PMC has significant contributed in authoring a book on “Quality Management in Public Healthcare”, which has won a prestigious National Award to the Founder of PMC.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Studies to identify strategic, operational, human resource, quality
standards and infrastructure gaps and handhold healthcare facilities to close all gaps to build capacity.
- Consulting for Certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- End to end consulting for NABH Accreditation for Healthcare Providers
(Government of India Accreditation Program)
- End to end consulting for Joint Commission International) JCI Accreditation for Hospitals
- End to end consulting for NABL/ISO 15189/CAP/ GMP Accreditation for Medical Labs & Blood Banks
- Operational Management Solutions for public and private healthcare system
- Quality Improvement Initiatives for Public Healthcare
- Human Resource development interventions