Tackling the emissions problem from the building sector, for example through green social housing, can create jobs, save money and most importantly, shape a built environment that has a net positive environmental influence. Investing in achieving such results in the social housing sector has the potential to boost the local economy and improve living conditions, particularly for low-income communities. Green building, or sustainable design, is the practice of increasing the efficiency with which buildings and their sites use energy, water and materials, and of reducing impacts on human health and the environment for the entire lifecycle of a building.
what we do
- We promote concept of Green Buildings towards becoming environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
- We conduct the programs for Green Building Public Awareness Strategies.
- We do assessment for Green Building Ratingsystem
- We deliver education and promotion of ecological responsibility at a micro level through green design.
- We specialize in conducting awareness programs on various concepts of Green Building.