Energy conservation is the effort made to reduce the consumption of energy by using less of an energy service.Through energy conservation programs and initiatives, we are reducing our government’s greenhouse gas emissions, achieving considerable cost savings, and reducing our dependency on fuel oil. Types of energy conservation are hydropower, solar, wind, tidal, geothermal energy from inside the earth, biomass from plants and nuclear fusion.
what we do
- We conduct programs of transformation for Energy Efficiency.
- We promote Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency.
- We encourage usage ofEnergy Efficient products.
- We process a feasibility study for usage of minimum energy standards for Building and Industry.
- We help our client for achieving “The Energy Conservation Building Code” (ECBC)