The electronics industry, especially consumer electronics is a global industry worth billions of dollars. Contemporary society uses all manner of electronic devices built in automated or semi-automated factories operated by the industry. Consumer electronics is intended for everyday use, most often in entertainment, communications, and office productivity.
We have assisted multiple OEMs and electronic component suppliers towards establishing best quality standards meeting global demand of this industry. Our clients have benefited through our engagements and could compete with the local and global market needs by delivering high quality products and efficient service deliveries.
In this industry, our focus has always remained on process quality, product quality, productivity, cost effectiveness tools, encouraging suppliers for low cost automation, HR development and lean production management.
We are confident of delivering best auditing, consulting and training solutions meeting industry demands of staying competitive and innovative.
- Growth Strategies
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Performance Improvements
- Consulting for International standard certifications like ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015,
OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2009 etc.
- Consulting for Industry Specific standards like GMPs, CE Marking etc.
- Operational Excellence Programs (5S, TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing)
- Management Assurance Programme (MAP)
- Customer Approvals and Audits
- Feasibility Studies including Investment analysis, concept studies, business cases
and business planning
- Training & Development