A service-level agreement (SLA) defines the level of service you expect from a supplier or a vendor, laying out the metrics by which service is measured, as well as penalties should agree-on service levels if not be achieved.A service-level agreement (SLA) is defined as an official commitment that prevails between a supplier and a client. The most common component of SLA is the services should be provided to the customer as agreed upon in the contract.
what we do
- Our team of experts helps in preparing SLAs based on the agreed terms and condition of customer and supplier.
- We provide a service to add new change or amendment in SLA by proper project management process.
- We understand the requirement from both ends i.e. Customer and Supplier and study it properly before we go for final drafting.
- Our interventions in business for SLA has given a proven result to run the flawless Business
- Our engagement goes beyond establishing legally tenable SLA and help clients to redefine their terms and conditions with changing times to ensure SLA is relevant and producing maximum ROI.