The carbon disclosure rating focuses on information on a company level rather than on a national level. Ratings below 50 suggest a limited ability to measure and disclose climate-related risks and opportunities, as well as a company’s overall carbon emissions.
what we do
- We conduct ratings and designing tools for the creation of Natural Capital as an asset class.
- We conduct Risk Assessment to enhance the market transparency and transactional efficiency.
- We conduct study for Climate Finance.
- We do assessments for the organization based on the market for feasibility and viability of projects.
- We do assessments for the Green Climate Fund (GCF) with the support of strategic partners in this space.