Automotive component industry has maximum market share of automotive business in India and some developed nations. Automotive components supplier base is quite significant and comprises a big percentage manufacturing small and medium enterprises globally. This industry is working at three tiers supplying multiple products to OEMs in the supply chain. The fierce competition because of customer demand in auto industry makes this sector very cost sensitive and in high demand for quality products.
PMC has a leadership position in this industry segment and holds world-class expertise in dealing with client organizations. We have delivered maximum consulting man-days in the automotive component industry at OEM, Tier-I and Tier-II levels. We have also impacted thousands of man-hours of technical and management training across automotive component business domains and successfully accomplished many productivities, quality, delivery and cost improvement initiatives using various engagement models.
We are deeply involved with lean manufacturing initiatives in this industry and have completed more than hundred successful consulting and training engagements and more than twenty cluster programs touching more than hundred SMEs in India and the Middle East.
Our Service Solutions
- Growth Strategies for SMEs
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Consulting for International Certifications (ISO 9001:2015, ISO/TS 16949: 2009, ISO 14001:2015,
OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 50001:2013, ISO 22301:2011)
- Lean Manufacturing Cluster Programs (Ministry of MSME)
- Operational Excellence Programs (5S, TQM, TPM, Six Sigma)
- Business Performance Improvements
- Risk Management
- Five Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA) Implementation and Trainings